Home > Community > Community > Discussions > Other > Discussion: join game problem
3 Comments - 9732 Views
cannot join game
Submitted By Fluffysandy on 15/04/08
Mars Explorer, Fluffysandy, Community, Discussions 

why cant i join the games it says im blocked i cant unblocl firewall and im rlly alone

» Reply to Discussion Threaded Hybrid Flat 3 Replies
» Reply to Comment
Re: join game problem
7 hours - 567v
Posted 2015/04/08 - 13:46 GMT
Most of the games on the list nowdays have crashed and cannot be joined, sorry.
» Reply to Comment
Re: join game problem
4 weeks - 32,767v
Posted 2015/04/08 - 18:21 GMT
@ fluffy - Try hosting a game. If you can host a game then the problem is not firewall but is as OneOfManyNames says. There are many, many crashed games that are stuck on the list. If you're really determined, watch the list for fresh game names and try joining.

Pretty much though, the game is almost totally broken. :(
» Reply to Comment
Re: join game problem
15 hours - 2,126v
Posted 2015/04/09 - 18:33 GMT
or or or another way is to wait till it automaticly refreshes and on the games that dont move dont join(Took me a wile to figure that one out) works 69% of the time the other 31% is when its only one player in game.

» Reply to Discussion Threaded Hybrid Flat 3 Replies
 

This website is powered by Plexpedia
Usage of this site constitutes agreement to the » Legal Stuff