This post is the "Headquarters" of the creator system, so, please post any world ideas that you might have. Also, if you have mastered the system, please try to answer those world requests. Also, please continue to comment on features as they are added, and try out worlds created by other users.
- File too big (the maximum file size is rather large, and in fact probably larger than what mars is capable of importing.
- File name all ready taken (To avoid this, it is suggested that you always put your name/initials after the name of the level (e.g. :myworld_FC))
- Mouse Editable values. ~ In offline version.
- MAJOR FIX: Lag problem completely eradicated. :D It takes a while to import, save, load, and export if your world is too big, but in all the other areas, perfectly lag free! (Yup, Iron, I loaded your citadel, problem free - you can build on it for as long as you like - we could use some more of those chambers, and some ramps ;) ) ~ In offline version.
- Advanced Camera Controls ~ In offline version.
- Intro message, and default settings presets. ~ In offline version.
- Upgraded importation. This upgrade paves the way for many kinds of objects, such as pyramids, and meshes, and also allows for user-code authentication - meaning that users can password-protect their worlds, and use that password to upload to the same name multiple times! ~ In offline version.
- Mouse Scaling ~ In offline version
- Three display modes, and "Seen" marking system added ~ In display system
- In-Unity world display system created ~ In display system
- Description, and user name inputs.
- Up to 250 backups
- The ability to save to your computer, instead of web.
- Built in interactive tutorial.
- Delete selected object
- Close button for publish window
- Ability for users to edit their worlds ~ Very soon
- Delete all objects ~ Very Soon
- Snap-To-Grid ~ Pre-thinking concept
- Multiple Object Selection ~ Pre-thinking concept
Please be sure to comment every time there is an update! I want the up-to-date opinion on the system, as more features are added. Also, please feel free to post feature requests as well.
Also, please bam every once in a while, and please try out everyone's creations.